Friday, September 12, 2008

Living Each Moment

The warmth of the sun warms my back,
as my mind wanders and looks back,
but there's nothing there to dwell on,
good and bad memories are gone.

The warmth of the sun warms my back,
as I realize that I don't lack,
my own personal history,
my past isn't a mystery.

It's not repressed causing me pain;
I purport that I am still sane.
It's simple, I released my past
and everyday life is a blast.

It was work to send it away;
it had a voice with lots to say.
I struggled, fought, to let it go;
now I'm free from unwanted woes.

The warmth of the sun warms my back
as I put future in a sack.
The present is all I have got,
and it was the one I forgot.

The warmth of the sun warms my back,
embracing the moment, I pack
for my life 's journey in the now,
my new found spirit tells me how.

1 comment:

Guess said...

"The present is all I have got,
and it was the one I forgot".

i like this part, its a nice one.