Friday, November 28, 2008

Extraordinary View

You would be jealous if you knew,
what an extraordinary view,
presents itself daily at dawn
while I sip my coffee and yawn.

Treetops gently wave and whisper,
it's as lulling as a cat's purr.
Their splash of green on rainbow skies,
sets all the wrongs right in my eyes.

I watch the birds flitter, flutter,
listen to sweet sounds they utter,
accompanied by the dogs' choir,
my gaze moves higher and higher.

Rosy clouds float across the sky,
I shake my head and wonder why,
I never noticed such beauty,
straining to fulfill my duty.

Once I see, I am never blind,
I have limitless time to find
bliss in all that nature offers,
I dance through life thinking of her.

2 comments:

on the edge said...

Now I know why you wake at the crack of dawn , lol ! I am jealous of your tree house !!!

Heba said...

Wonderful:)