Saturday, June 28, 2008

Allure

During the peaceful hours of the night,
I hear The Mediterranean Sea calling me.
As I awake to the early morning light,
The Mediterranean Sea is calling me.

I am far away from this glorious sea,
while visiting my friends and family.
Yet my heart skips a beat, and I jump to my feet,
turning to meet the whispering of this sea.

For it’s not a call that I can ignore,
or a sound that can be stifled by closing the door.
It’s like a magnetic pull drawing me.
to this majestically crystal blue sea.

Willingly, I acquiesce with a smile,
to travel the thousands of miles.
The Mediterranean Sea
is calling Me.

2 comments:

on the edge said...

So beautiful !!!! This is exactly how I feel Serena ! Exactly ! Welcome to the world of Blogging and keep up the good work !!! May I add you to my links list on my blog ?

Serena said...

What a perfect picture to capture the mood of Allure!
Yes, you may add my blog to your links list and thank you for offering!